CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween Pictures



So I dressed Cade up in two different Halloween costumes. The first was a red hot chili peppers onsie and tipped his hair red to make him a little punk rocker. I was going to do more with his outfit but couldn't find the accessories I needed to complete it. So I got him a second costume, an actual chili pepper! I put him in the outfit and couldnt stop laughing. He looked so silly. My nephew Camden was a pea pod so it was very cute. Here are a few pictures. Also a few pictures of my husbands awesome pumpkin he carved.


His punk outfit, you cant really see his red hair.



Chili Pepper



Grandpa Frank with Cade and Camden (who is pissed about his costume!)



My husbands awesome ghost pumpkin. He is very creative, he drew this by hand.



2 comments:

Juls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juls said...

THEY LOOK SO CUTE. THE PUNK ROCKER OUTFIT IS MY FAV!!